Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm only going to take a short time to write a blip of apology. I am here in Portland now, and despite the best of intentions, time flies by and the days are long, and I have very little motivation to post. Good day or bad day. I will try to keep up on some of our team outings and stats over the summer. And when I have a really good story to tell I will. Else wise I am sorry, it will be limited to facebook statuses for a while. I will always link when I do write something significant so you'll still be aware of it. :) I love you all. I appreciate all the love and support. I will even post my address if anyone is interested in sending... goodies. Words of kindness and support are always welcome and treats of a delicious nature are especially comforting!!

14956 Scholls Ferry Road J301
Beaverton Oregon 97007

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment