Monday, May 2, 2011

The Long Farewell

I apologize that I haven't continued my daily farewell.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were pretty packed, and I was packing. 
And then I was gone.
Thursday Chase took my sisters and I riding for part of their Christmas present.
We rode his horse Blaze, and he is riding L.C. (Derk's horse)
I already posted the photos to FB cause it was quicker. 
Here are a couple favorites though.

I really like this one!

"This is what horses say, 'brgh ghghg'..." ?!

Now, if you're driving a team hold the reigns like this...

Silly Chase, we're not driving a team.

I luf her!

Hope rode Blaze just fine, but wanted more horse time while the others took turns,
Chase was very nice to ride with her.

Nanna wanted to lead Blaze for a bit first. Build trust, or something.
It's true he was a very large horse. But I thought he was fantastic.

What do you think? Are we related?

Oh. We. Are. Silly.
!!

No comments:

Post a Comment