Thursday, February 17, 2011

Show Me the Plane!

So here's the deal. September 11, 2001 was a tragic day. Lots of lives were lost. And our nation was thrust into panic mode, allowing legislation to pass that was before considered extreme and unnecessary. I do believe that an airplane crashed into World Trade Center 1, and another airplane flew into World Trade Center 2. I do not believe that an airplane crashed into the Pentagon. I do not believe that an airplane crashed into a field in Shanksville Pennsylvania. I can not prove these to you. But neither can the government. They have fed reports to the media that have swayed public emotion and logical thinking. And the public has swallowed all the facts. Or the lack there of. I do not believe that Osama Bin Laden is responsible for the attacks. Though I can not definitively say who I think did it. Regardless of who is responsible for the attacks, our government is hiding their so called evidence that would prove everything they have stated.

I just finished reading a book, Phantom Flight 93 written by Victor Thorn and Lisa Guliani. I have also watched a few of the documentaries floating around including Loose Change by Dylan Avery. Phantom Flight 93 was an quick read that presented all the facts, or lack there of, in an easy to ingest way. Loose Change deals with a lot of history leading up to and pointing fingers to shift the blame. I appreciated Phantom Flight 93, it was clearly written without pushing you to a conclusion, but to guide you to the questions that should and are being asked, and agressively avoided by anyone who may have the answers.

I've been asking around to get an idea of what people remember and believe from that horrible day. The answers are all similiar, 'I was in school, we watched the airplanes crash into the towers, we watched the towers come down. I think there was a plane that hit the Pentagon, and wasn't there one that crashed in Phillidalphia?' I don't expect anyone to have invested time like myself, but to just accept what was thrown from the media that day, and never spend a moments thought on the things that don't add up is sloathful and ignorant.

I can't tell you what to believe. I can't say that I know the answers. . I can tell you don't believe the government reports.I can tell you that you haven't been told the truth. None of us have. The question is why? If the government has the evidence they say they have, what reason in the world would keep them from proving it? They look suspicious, and it reflects poorly when there are theories like this out there. They say they have the wreckage, debris, etc from Pentagon and Pennsylvania that would prove their story. Why can't they just show us?

I don't mean to detract from the victims that day. I do believe there were many acts of heroism. And they should be honored. I do mean to hopefully sway you to ask some of your own questions. And take it as a warning that if they can sway the major populous of this great nation through the media so easily in such a tragic terrible day, how easy is it for them to delude us with any other story?

No comments:

Post a Comment