Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

Yes! Valentines day is over run and ruled by the greeting card companies, the rose growers, and the chocolateers. Yes! Your beau, your sweetheart, your better half, should know better than to need a 'national' holiday to treat you special and spend quality time.
Nope. I've yet to be anyone's Valentine. Except my Mommy. I'm 19 years old, I don't live at home, and she still made me a valentine and got me goodies.
But here's the thing. I love Valentines day! I think it's gushy and romantic and so much fun to see roses and teddy bears everywhere.
I did get a Rose from Jesus today. Orem Institute of Religion was greeting ladies in all the school buildings and reminding us, 'remember you are loved.' That made me happy. :) And it smells good.
So there are lot's of reasons to love and hate Valentines day, but I for one like it! And now I get to go make sugar cookies. Yummy! Glad I'm better!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, love is always good for a special sweetheart and everyone else important in our lives. I love loving those in my world who make life a better place. I love you!

    ReplyDelete