Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Stash

It looked pretty well like it worked.

And it kind of did. My hair is so fine (not thin) it didn't hold the curl very long. I think I just need to start damper and add product to it to hold it a little more chunky. :) Still; I'm grateful to have learned this new trick. Thanks Taylor!

Friday I picked berries with Sanna, and coming home to do a huge batch of salsa I got some sprite. Just fresh Raspberries and sprite. Yummy, crisp, and SO delicious!

This is my personal stash! Red labels = active , Blue = performance elite/athletics, Purple = Trim, Green = wellness.
Tonight I'm super super excited to be trying the Sleep Works. I'm taking it now, just about 8:30pm. Let you know tomorrow how well it works.

I am so thoroughly absolutely excited for the new me, the new runner, the new financial makeover. Tomorrow or tuesday I will post weight inches, etc... and my product regimen as I start conditioning and training for my Ultramarathon.

I figure the more I post here, the more people I have to be accountable to, instead of flaking when it gets hard.

All 3 of these boxes are brimming with samples and kits. You all should be excited to try some. I know you  WILL NOT be able to resist! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment