Monday, September 19, 2011

Classy.

I bet you haven't EVER felt as amazing as I do today, on a nutrition product?

I have had the munchies all day, even though I have been eating every 2 1/2 ish hours. You know why?

That bottle on the left, CATALYST? it jumps starts your metabolism, helps protect, tone and build muscle, and you CAN'T use it wrong or too much of it! Seriously?! Show me something else that does that.

The MNSMAX E  That is our metabolic nutrition system, energy version. I have been on cloud 9 for energy and focus today. And guess what else? When you FEEL  this good, and your body has proper nutrition... you are happier. I was tipped by EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of my customers today. Sub zero was feeling the ADVOCARE  love.
So how did I curve the munchies?...



I made the same delicious ice cream that I LOVED  on saturday (german chocolate style) and you know what?
I did not love it so much this time. TOO Sweet?! I tossed it, and I ate a cup of almonds instead.

I want you to understand. I am NOT intentionally  cutting foods out of my routine. I have NO diet restrictions. I am on day 1  of giving my body World-class-supreme nutrition, and my body is saying, oh hey, I guess I don't want all that stupid sweet stuff that will go straight to my thighs anymore.And I am thinking.


I have now had another sleep works. I am curving my desire to go for a night run, and aiming to change my nature to stay up late, for a desire to get up early and be productive. Here is to a GREAT nights' sleep. THANKS to ADVOCARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment