Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Candlelit dinner?

One Day off this week. This is what it looks like.

  • Bulletin Board for Sub Zero
  • Facebook page for Sub Zero
  • Call Naomi for Nitro Tank
  • Order from Pepsi
  • Bank 
  • Candy Corn
  • Brownies
  • Coconut Milk
  • Sprinkles??
  • Costco
    • Soy milk
    • Rice milk
    • Pineapple
    • Peaches
    • New mix-in... what will it be?
    • Mixed Berries
    • Gummy Bears

GO home

  • Clean Room
  • Wash Rags
  • Wash Aprons
  • Eat something healthy
  • Blog again
  • Relax? yeah right
  • Run. Sure!
Oh my goodness!!! Didn't know I could do so much? Well yes I can. My mommy taught me well!

Isn't his face just to die for?

'Inspector' Calvin as we fondly call him. He wants to do, see, smell, taste, lie on, EVERYTHING!

FINALLY!! SPRINKLES ARE IN!!!

Does this look like a lot? Cause I have TWO of these boxes!


I stopped at Cherry Lane Boutique, (a favorite of Mom and sisters)
Lot's of cute things, but this is really all that tempted me.
I used self control, and then bought a pair of jeans elsewhere for the same amount.
I would LOVE to have this saying some day!!

3 for $5 mini candles in FALL scents from Bath and Body
Half rack of ribs, and coleslaw for dinner.
Oh and yummy man too!


2 comments: