Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Letters

So this blog thing is great. But you know what I like. A good handwritten, thought out, licked, stamped and mailed letter. I am looking for people to start writing. Starting with my Blueberry, and my Faithy.

Good practice for the mission.

Tonight had my first girly chats with my roommates.
Lena and I ate ice cream.
Susie came home and then I talked with her.
Wish life was easier. Wish I had all the answers for my friends. 
Know I can still love them anyway and that will help.

I'm not as sore today as I thought I'd be.
Hand were numbish and TINGLING all day.
Weird.

Talked to cousin about cute boy. :)

Planning another night hike for next tuesday on the full moon.
Not to watch the sunrise this time, but hopefully I can take cousin and boy.
Maple Mountain is beautiful.

Forgot to put my camera card back in last night, so I don't have a picture from today.

This one will do. This is my moodish today.

Yup. I think we'll get along just fine! (Susie and Abby, Spring 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment