Monday, September 26, 2011

M.I.A

Today is just one of those days. I'm trying to refrain myself from foul words.
Day actually started great, and I was in a good mood.
I relaxed. I showered. I got ready for work. I was walking out the door to go to work.
BAM!
neener neener, universe here. Just checking in to say HAHA happy monday.
I took your keys, and I hid them. Also, you won't let any of your employees keep a store key, so NONE of them can work for you... except the one who accidently still has a key. Yeah no go there, she doesn't have a car and lives in Lehi.

Oh wait. You could go get the key. EXCEPT you. cant. drive. I took all your keys and hid them. HAHA.

Needless to say I'm stressed. I called the mall security and let them know I'd be late. I e-mailed the mall management and let them know too.

I have a sneaky suspicion of where said keys may be, but I can't get to them. 

Sometimes life is cruel. That is where OASIS comes in. This lovely product from Advocare is a blessing! It is formulated with all natural ingredients. It tastes like blueberry. And it has saved my life 3 times this week.

Ladies, if you are one to flip out and be taken over by a cruel version of yourself on "that time of the month". This is a must have. I'm not kidding, it has saved me from the brink of despair earlier this week. Yesterday it helped soothe my migraine of epic proportions. And today when I started to flip out and hate myself thanks to universe-with-a-cynical-sense-of-humour. This was my go to. 

Now I am sitting in my living room. Waiting for the solution to appear. I am much much calmer. I am even happy. I know that sometimes things happen. I feel bad that I can not open my store on time. And I will pay the consequences later. Hyperventilating. Crying. Not in the game plan anymore. I LOVE my ADVOCARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment