Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Even in Australia

 Warning: Gross picture.





This is what I've been battling every morning and night for the past nearing on a week.

I am going to the eye doctor tomorrow morning. Aside from being uncomfortable, my vision in my left eye has experienced a rapid decline in acuteness. :(

No Bueno.

I got to work yesterday after the great M.I.A. key disaster and this is what greeted me. Seriously?!
  I knew that the Dr.Pepper I'd come equipped with was certainly not going to help me handle this disaster. So I quickly moved on.

---As a side not, have you ever noticed that when you drink soda out of one of these paper cups, whether it's coke or pepsi, it still ends up with the essence of paper cup in your drink before you even get to the end of it.--- :( Very disappointing. So I moved on.
SPARK! If ya'll haven't figured it out yet, this is my best friend. If you haven't received a sample yet, and I KNOW you haven't cause I would remember. You need to ask me. And if you live far ish away, that's all right. I'll send you one. They are amazing! Forget coffee, coke, pepsi, tea, monsters, rockstars etc....

My Mom keeps trying to talk me out of them, "if you can't start your day without them, it's not healthy!""

Yeah right. Mom! Try starting your day without you cheerios and raspberries. Just cause something makes your day go better, doesn't make it crack cocaine! :)
 It wouldn't have been so awful except that the entire inside of the refrigerator and all the bag in the vinicinity were infected with the cream epidemic. :)
2 hours later. *SIGH* I've earned my rescue clean up, managerial management badge today!!

*For the record. I got work off early, (Thanks Taylor!!) I went home after running a couple work errands, and I made soup and watched Forever Strong with Susie and Devin.

No comments:

Post a Comment