Saturday, September 10, 2011

Drugs please

I woke up at 7.
I held a work meeting at 8.
I was on hold on the phone at Wells- SATAN- Fargo at 9
I worked all day from 10 am to 10:28 pm.
I'm in SO much pain I think I pulled my shoulder. The rotater cuff, or the tendons, or something. :(
I let the girls finish closing and headed home for some happy
acetaminophen and rest.

I hope you all know I love you, because at the end of a long day like this I'm taking a moment to pop in.
(can I just kind of try to get a head count? who is reading my blog? will you just this once drop a comment, even if it's just your name?)
Love ya, Good night, Abby.


This morning was slow

SPARK. :) and lovely susie brought me some cukes. :)

We did a lot of organizing today, and Taylor and I both made some life -threatening attempts at lifting things high. We finally changed our plan, and we all survived.


3 comments: