Monday, September 12, 2011

Blah


Yeah, I apologize. I've officially missed a day. Sunday was a mommy sorta day. I was in a lot of pain from my shoulder. I was exhausted from my 15 hours of work on Saturday.

I drove home to Mapleton, and let my mommy doctor me.
Not really a noticeable difference on the shoulder, but the TLC did me good.

Today I am at work. A good friend came to see me and brought some more tyelenol, since I somehow forgot mine this morning.

I also seem to be suffereing from some sorta acid reflux or something. My tummy isn't too thrilled.
Needless to state, but of course I will, I'm not having the best day. It's not a bad day, but I would much rather be in my bed. Hopefully this goes away quick. I was really looking forward to my Moonlight hike on tuesday night. hhhmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment