Friday, August 19, 2011

NEPHEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

On my way... to play. :D

Cezar LOVES the water!


So the Family packs up and heads out of state for a fun packed outdoor weekend in..... YELLOWSTONE!

Holly and Mitch dearly want to go, but Holly has insane separation anxiety when it comes to leaving her babies. Recently she posts rather desperate vent/plea to her blog about finding a solution. 

In my recent growth spurt, I find I am much happier when I choose to make sacrifices for others, and serve my family. I volunteered to stay with her boys, and now I'm sitting in her KING SIZE, memory gel bed, AIR CONDITIONING next to me. And the quite boys outside. 

I may not be with the family, but they are happy together and I helped make that possible. My heart is happy. I'll update all my goings-on with pictures Sunday afternoon. Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment