Monday, August 8, 2011

Cuddling!

About a couple of weeks ago, I got home from one of my all day (15 hour) Saturdays at Sub Zero. 
It was Midnight:30, I was exhausted my feet ached, and as I am currently in transition and not quite living anywhere, I just really didn't want to spend another night on Faith's floor.
I nudged her awake, she gave me a sleepy 'fine, you can sleep with me, just don't hog the middle' And I crashed.

I had dream that night which I remember nothing except in it, Faith complained to me, "You never cuddle with me anymore" *in a very pitiful, whiny voice.*
I told Faith about it in the morning, and since I'm sure the whole family has heard the story. Most of the time it's silly to bring it up, but it also is great to start a spontaneous cuddling session. :)

Hence the previous post in which Nanna and I rocked in Daddy's chair and reminisced. 
One morning I woke on Faith's floor as she was tidying things. I said, "Faaiiith, you never cuddle with me anymore" She'd been to the orthodontist that morning and was grumpy, but she curled into my side, and I read Harry Potter outloud for a few precious moments. 

Last night I was watching a movie in Dad's Chair and called to Faith again. She crawled in my lap again and watched the rest of my movie late last night.
Even Hope has got to cuddle some, and is learning that we all love her more, when she is nice and clean after a shower. ;)

I love my sheesters so much, and spending precious time with them is just one way to grow that love in our hearts, bond close, and savor the day with a focus on one another, instead of outer worldly concerns. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment