Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm so excited for tomorrow. After my venture out to the gym this week I realized I really need to get back into 'walking-all-day-every-day' of the summer shape. I don't love walking/running on a tread mill. And I don't like it more when I make a sincere effort at the gym, and don't even feel sore. I don't feel like i worked hard enough. I enjoy being sore from working my body. It means I've done some good. :)

So.

Tomorrow I switched my shift at work so I don't go in until 5. I am picking up my sisters 2 year old dog, Jake. I am going to my meeting at work for an hour. And then Jake and I are going up the mountain. :) I'm excited cause even if Jake doesn't like it, he can't whine and complain like another companion. And I can set our own pace. I was going to go up the back of Maple Mountain in Mapleton, but that one is pretty secluded and since we are going alone. I've decided on a different trail up alpine. I don't know the name but it's a lot more public, and is facing the valley. :)

Pictures and update will be up late tomorrow night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment