Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jesus Take the Wheel

Carrie Underwoods' song Jesus Take the Wheel has been my mantra lately. I feel like I have no control, and all I can do is pray. I know that things are getting and will be better. I know that I just have to take one day at a time. Some days, it's one hour at a time. I can't hardly explain everything that's happening. I hardly know. I'm trying to figure out what in my universe shifted and threw everything at me as a result. Did I do something right? Did I do something wrong? What was it? When was it? How can I go back?

I really don't know the answer. But I need to take control of something. I need to eliminate or fix something and try to feel just a little less tossed and buffeted. I think I know what one of those things may be. I just have to wonder, why does it have to be the one that will hurt the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment