Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We've had a rodent problem lately. This pumpkin came in, and I think it looks like a mouse took refuge in the warts. :)




 In blogging as in journaling; for me once I get behind and feel intimidated to try and catch up... I don't. And then get further and further behind. To catch up this time I will just share photos and captions of what's been going on.
My bestie little sister Faith turned 14 on sunday. We had a lovely day.  I love Faith Christine Taylor so much!! The following is a montage of photos I took of photos of her. :D I love you Faithy!

I love her!

Faith was definitely our chunkiest kiddo in the family, but that is not indication of anything.
She is now the most darlingest athletic-est out of us all! :D

We cutie make each other laughs!

New sunday dresses and Faith wants to be like her big sisters.

So Cute!

She was such a daredevil when it came to the trampoline.
I remember Peter teaching her how to do a FLIP when she was just 3 or 4!!

I've always thought I was closest to her. And I like the proof of that in this picture. :)

Pumpkinland!

Bless her heart, Tresa has been helping Faith realize her potential for over a decade now!
I am so forever grateful for her investment in Faith. 

Easter time. Baby bunnies. Happy dresses. 
Pumpkinland!

Yes. I love all my sisters.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love it. You should put a picture of when I was a baby to now. We should see the difference :) I was a lot cuter when I was little. Well, I guess I still look good now :)

    ReplyDelete