Friday, September 9, 2011

Weary

It's been a tough weekend.... wait... it's not even the weekend! Holy Crap! It's been a long week. I'm dealing with a lot of stirred emotions about all sorts of things. 9/11 is also a big deal to me. In a different way then most. But still.

Today was my day off. I slept in, went to work to do the reports from yesterday. Then I went to the bank, and then to visit sister at work real quick. The belts on my car are squealing again, so I stopped by my mechanic. I kind of guilt-ed him into checking and fixing it real quick. A OK. I went to make my loan payment, and I talked to a banker about getting another loan. I have an investment I'm ready to make. It's a risk sure, but I know that I can do it, and I'm getting no where fast breaking my back with hours at Sub Zero. (I love the store yes, but I need to make more money)

Things are good to go. I went to Wells Fargo, met a very nice guy who helped me set up my online banking and other stuff I've neglected. His name was Ben, and after a tough week of feeling alone in my thoughts about this week, it was an answer to a prayer to find someone who believes the same way. Nice to meet you Ben!

I was so mentally fatigued, I went home and crashed. 3:30 to 7:30. Now I'm drinking my SPARK and looking for the will power to unpack the rest of my stuff. I'm still putting it off. I guess that's part of my nature. I move so often and nothing in my life is to permmanent so I think it's a self defense sort of mechanism.

On the brighter side. I've started reading some new blogs on recommendation from my sister. My sister Holly writes a darling blog and is looking to invest more time in it, and hopefully get some return. You can find her blog here

I really love reading these 2 especially: the daybook blog
                                                           Diligent Joy

Diligent Joy is written by a fellow "south-utah-countian" who also happens to wear the delightful name Abby. And she wears it proudly! I entered a comment on her beauty contest on a whim, and luck be mine... I win!
Hurray for Abby's! There was no bias involved, she uses a random picker... I think. Anyway, I win mineral makeup neutrogena I think. Abby has promised to help me get the right shade which will be fantastic. I was going to by some myself the other day after I saw her post. I'm glad I didn't, since now I win. :D

Today is a good day. I'm feeling my magic, will-power juice, and now I think I'll go organize my room. Anyone want photos?
                             

2 comments:

  1. Your darling. I've got a few other blog favorites if you want :) pictures please. Hope you feel rested soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want pictures and a phone call! I'd like to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete