Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday continued...

After successfully vacuuming the entire house, I got dressed cute for the day. I ran errands for me and Grandma. They go much quicker when it's just my young legs and shallow pocket that is moving through the stores. I picked up the mugs Faith and I did at Color Me Mine last week(a late follow up on her 13 birthday) They look great, I 'll post pictures tomorrow.. Stopped at Costco for G-ma, stopped at See's candies for me, stopped at Walmart for both of us and made it home through the pouring rain.I came home and actually worked out. I was using Grandma's new Ab-Circle Pro. It was great for all of ten minutes when we realized one of the parts isn't working. We'll have to take that back tomorrow and get a new one or something. I did some homestyle crunches and ab work and then I worked out with my shake weight. If my tummy and arms burn in the morning that is a good sign!! :) And then, I cleaned up and got cute again... cause I had a date. A great friend of mine from high school finally took me out. We went to his Aunt's house (She is not much older than us and darling!) and we made dinner and ate with her and her husband and daughter. The little girl was so adorable and she repeats everything she hears. Especially when you don't think she's listening to what is being said. We got to watch a movie on their huge projector while they ran out for a couple errands. The Blind Side is a great movie.

It was a successful day and a wonderful night. Here's to a great first day of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment