Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Long Farewell + Christmas

Holly and Mitch gave all us girls 'date' nights for Christmas. 
I asked them if I could make good on it before I left for the summer.
Holly and I went to see Water for Elephants at the matinée. It was bloody fantastic!!
I thought it was filmed beautifully and Robert Pattinson wasn't even a let down.
Then we stopped at Smart Cookie and got some treats for later.
I chose the Snickerdoodle and it was delightful.
We came home, watched T.V. waiting for Mitch, and then left for Dinner.
We ran some errands and ate at this Cheese-steak place. Yum.
After dinner I broke one of my personal resolutions.
Never go fake tanning? Yeah right.
Holly talked me into it and it was free so I gave it a go.
I still think it's a stupid way to increase you risk of cancer, and gain nothing more than a few minutes in an oven.
I would much rather work hard or play hard all day in the sun and have something to show for it other than some pink skin.
It was fun though to spend more time with Holly and Mitch.
We watched Black Swan tonight.
It was a really weird psycho movie. I didn't care much for the actual story.
But it was beautifully done. Cinematic-ally and the acting too.
It was a great night. I get to sleep with Jake. 
And tomorrow the moving plans and farewell continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment