Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jack

For the record. My sweet grandpa keeps goats because he has a couple Spanish ladies working for him that adore them. Lupita especially. Also, kids love them in the fall for Pumpkinland. Lupita gets to name all the goats. The two mommy goat names are, 'Lupita' and 'Princess'
Princess is the one who has the twin kids right now. I love them. The little boy was very shy the first day when I visited them, but not so much now. I sat down in their pen and just waited until his curiosity overcame him. (Bound to happen of course. Goats are very curious you know)
He finally came over and preceded to play on my lap like a jungle gym. 
He gave me lots of kisses, but still doesn't like being pet.
I like him a lot. I've decided he is my new boyfriend. :)
I am going to see him again today.  
If Lupita has not named him yet, I want to volunteer the name Jack. It's not short for anything. Just Jack.
And if she has named him, and I don't like the name, I am still going to consider him, Jack. :)
Here are a few photos from last time.












No comments:

Post a Comment