Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March!!!!!!!!!

Happy March!!!!
Hurray for March! I am so excited. I love march for so many reasons. And am super excited this year for lots of things.
My birthday is in March!! I turn 20 years old on March 22 this year. I am so grateful for my parents for giving me life and guiding me thus far, helping me to be the person I am. On another note, I don't really care how many 'years' I have. By my reckoning you start living your first year the moment you are born, which means I will be in my 21st year, not 20th. Oh well. :) 
This month my best friend in the world, Vanessa is coming to see me. Not for just a day or two, but a WHOLE WEEK!! Unfortunately our break doesn't fall on my birthday, but the week before. We are going to have a ball, and we also get to see Marissa, our other roommate from last summer. Go Team Awesome!!
My birthday falls on a Tuesday so garshdarnit I will be going to school that morning, but I only have math that day so it's not so bad. (I'm starting to like math a lot more this year) Then... I get to go out with not one, but two boyfriends (?!) I am going to borrow a couple of the most handsome little studs to spend some fun time with. I did this last year with all 4 of the Hart boys and loved it. Chuck E Cheese was a blast. This year I'm excited to have some happy silly stressless fun with them. (Thanks Amy for sharing!)
To follow up on a fabulous week, Vanessa is coming back the next weekend!! Am I so lucky or what?! I love that girl! We are going to go to the Ari Krishna color festival in Salem. I've known about it for years and always ended up working on that Saturday, now I get to go with my bestie! Hurray!
One of the most exciting things in March is seeing the bulbs come up!
Crocus are one of my favorite because they are one of the first, and they are so small but so hardy.
I planted a lot of bulbs for the Garden Center. I can't wait to see them push through the
cold ground so they can collect sunshine kisses.
It's been 6 weeks from hell, and I've had quite the go of it. It's warm outside, 54 degrees, and the bulbs and flowers are pushing up. I'm grateful for the warmth, and I'm so so glad it's spring time!!!

Left to Right: Kaden, Kellin, Chaz
My older sister Holly, nannied these charming boys for a year,
in that time our family fell head over heals for them.
I was so lucky to borrow them for my birthday and party at Chuck E. Cheese last year.

L to R: Kellin, my sister Faith, Chaz, Kaden

Kellin holds a special place in my heart. He was 5 months when Holly started nannying
and now we've known him for almost 4 years(?!) He is such a sweetie, and I can't
wait to take him out this year. I love stepping out of the stress and drama of my life to play with
these darling boys. It really is healing to my soul. :)


Gerbera Daisies are one of my all time favorites.
We get them in nearly every week at the Garden Center and
I always love seeing the new arrivals and colors that come with Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Darling post!! You forgot easter candy ;) Plus the end pic is of a mum... You should come take pictures of our pretty spikey gerberas this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes of course easter candy! Except nothing is really speaking to me yet. And only you would notice that this was a mum. :* oops. It's still lovely and technically in the daisy family right?

    ReplyDelete