Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update!

I started school this week!! Yay! It's been too long. Or maybe just long enough. At least, I wanted it bad enough I found a way to go, without compromising my feelings on government aid and grants. I ended up finding a private cosigner for a loan. And was able to pay my tuition in cash. I have very low payments and low interest, and I'm expecting to pay in full much sooner than the 4 years I have it on a plan for. I'm grateful that I can take responsibilities for my own schooling and not hold anyone else accountable for my debts. :D
I am taking 4 classes for a total of 14 credits. And I am so far signed up to attend 2 institute of religion classes, 2 days a week.

I'm taking English 1010, Spanish 1010, Math 990, and Survey of World Geography. I am excited for all the classes, even math. I haven't been in a math class since tenth grade, 4 years ago. I'm ready to tackle my enemy head on this time!

I'm grateful I have the priviledge and opportunity to go to school. And I look forward to the learning, and meeting new people! Hurray for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment